Friday, August 6, 2010

Singapore - Condo Update

Eleven Floor and Counting
I stopped by and checked out the condo. They're up to the 11th floor, 6 more to go. They've already finished some ground floor apartments and put up the windows. After I snapped a photo, a gentleman walked up from behind and said "April of next year!" I figured he was talking about the hand-over date so I countered "Nope, Feb 2012." He waved me off "No, I work here, we're far ahead. Next year April or May." Everyone over here keeps telling me that Singaporean developers always deliver early. But 9 months early? I'm skeptical but open for a surprise.

2 comments:

Sal said...

Wow, it's going up fast. Hope the workers are tightening all the bolts and stuff. Are those greenish-tinted thinggys on the 3rd floor windows?

FN said...

@Sal - yep, they're windows but they still have the plastic covering on them, which is a greenish color.