Sunday, August 8, 2010

Maldives - Lunch

By the Pool
On an island this small, having a poolside lunch rather than at the restaurant is considered variety. On the western side of the island close to the gym is a large outdoor pool near the ocean. We sat, ordered lunch and trolled through our photo shots.

It doesn't quite come out in this shot - I was trying to capture the three colors of water: pool, lagoon and deep ocean.

While I wasn't paying attention, someone took my camera and did a self-portrait.

Not one to sit still, Dodo took a stroll to the edge of the beach after she put in her food order.

6 comments:

Sal said...

I could see the three colors OK.

FN said...

@Sal - Cool! I wonder if Pops can see them on the super-Mac?

Dan said...

Indeed

FN said...

@Pops - such a pithy retort. I'm rendered mute.

MaCherie said...

If I can see them on my basic MacBook, then Gramps can definitely see them on the super-Mac. Good shot. Great shots of Puffin. She's beautiful :)

FN said...

@Mach - yep, Dodo is the goods!