Sunday, August 15, 2010

Penang - Final Word

Lots of Walking, Sightseeing and Eating
Puffin (aka Dodo) eating breakfast at the hotel. Or shall I say, first breakfast since we almost always followed up our hotel breakfast with a "street" breakfast.

Gina (aka Pirate Pixels) chowing down at a coffee shop near Kek Lok Si temple.

MC (aka "lil miss bossy") enjoying afternoon tea at our hotel.

Yin Yin (aka Andrea) eating Bak Kut Teh on our final night.
Since some people were complaining about the photos I used, I added one more - a classic. MC on the left, Pirate on the right. Photo taken by Dodo on her iPhone.

6 comments:

pirate said...

most unflattering shots of us...

FN said...

@Pirate - I disagree, this is how you guys look... the real yous, not some fake, glamorous yous.

pirate said...

FN, I look like a glutton...

FN said...

@Pirate - you look like a glutton or you are a glutton? Wahahahahahahahaha.

pirate said...

certainly someone's gf is not very kind to her frens. I knew her since she was 7 and a monkey.

FN said...

@Pirate - she's still a monkey. Monkey eat grapes!!