Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Next Up - Sydney Australia

Going Down Under
By the time you read this we'll be on a flight to Sydney. We leave at 9pm Singapore time and arrive 7 hrs later at 6am Sydney time. Sydney is 2 hrs ahead of Singapore, 8 hrs ahead of Paris and 14 hrs ahead of NY. I'm still officially working this week and trying to get the Parisians to believe I'm in NY. When I ask them to schedule meetings at 10am their time, which will be 6pm Sydney time, they have to be suspicious - that would be 4am NY time....

Nevertheless, trick them I shall. I only have three more work days until 10 days straight of vacation. The only issue? I didn't bring the appropriate clothes. It's spring down under - with the temps rising to mid-60s during the day and into the 40's at night. Going to have to make a quick stop at the mall when I arrive.

No comments: