Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Let the Flights Begin....

Coming to the Big Screen
Jean Reno plays the kid and Juliette Binoche plays the Dodo. (Sorry Dodo, none of the Asian actresses was available.) I take off tonight at midnight and arrive in Singapore at 6pm Thursday. On Friday night we take off for the "secret" vacation. Ok, well, it's not a secret to me, just to the Dodo. We get back Wed morning and then the following Thur or Fri, we head to Penang, Malaysia for a three day weekend. The following Tuesday we're off to Sydney Australia. Someone has meetings and someone else is just going for fun.......It's gonna be some crazy JETLAG!!!!

I am officially on vacation for about a week and a half. The rest of the time I'm working remotely (as little as possible.) Stay tuned for plenty of travel pics and stories.

3 comments:

Sal said...

I was guessing that the mystery trip was in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji or Samoa. But if Jean has to go to Australia on business anyway, the first two are out. Boy, you must be getting frequent flyer miles up the wazoo!

FN said...

@Sal - nope, nope, nope and nope. The Dodo was begging for me to tell her last night when I arrived in SG but I kept my lips zipped! This is fun.....

Sal said...

You're a cruel man, sunshine!