Thursday, December 18, 2008

Paris Redux - Day 12

Eurotrash Stylings - Redux
Mom, just to prove it, I took a photo of today's outfit. Got on my new black corduroy blazer, a new black turtleneck, jeans and the black and grey scarf that Puffin got me. No coat - it's warmed up a bit.


Team Night Out
Last night we went bowling, the whole team, together, united, as one. Ok, the truth is - we went out to have some fun and get to know each other better. As usual, I challenged some folks to a contest, one thing led to another and I won a free lunch today. The alley itself was in Montparnasse, which is in the 14th Arondissement. It was like stepping into an American bowling alley in every way.
Hotel de Ville, All Lit Up
On my way home from bowling, I snapped a shot of Hotel de Ville all lit up for x-mas. It didn't quite come out as I'd hoped - the lights on the roof were sparkling brightly.

2 comments:

Sal said...

My dear, your new outfit is so Euro. It's good to see you accessorizing again. :-)

FN said...

You know it Sal!!