Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Paris Redux - Day 11

Another Bright, Sunny, Warm Morning
Yeah, right. Back to reality. The morning was covered by what I can only describe as "frog" - my term for frozen fog. Not only was it dark and freezing out but there was a dense, frigid fog hovering only a few feet overhead.
Not much to report today other than the wonderful Laotian dinner I had with a colleague of Laotian descent. We traveled to the 13th Arondissement, which is where a lot of Asian folks live in Paris. In case you don't remember, take a peek at the Arondissements here. I took many photos of the meal and will write it up and post them shortly.

3 comments:

The Puff Speaks... said...

Is this all there is to the post??? Man... where is the response to my earlier comments...

Grumpy, are you becoming lazy??? hahahaha...

FN said...

I sure am becoming lazy, Puffin. All of this blogging is like a full-time job.

Time for me to retire from my main job and blog full-time. I wonder if that would be fun?

Sal said...

Wow, looks as bad as Syracuse! Bummer.