Saturday, November 29, 2008

Syracuse, New York

Home for the Holidays
Brought the Puffin home to experience Thanksgiving for the first time. Quite a bit of time was spent cooking and eating as well as tending to and sitting by the fireplace.


We then began the "cat-i-fication" project. While in Paris, the Puffin and I bought some Ich & Kar cat decals from a store in the 4th Arondissement for my mom. The decals consist of various cat bodies on which you have to arrange the heads, eyes, noses, mouths, whiskers and tails. Here is one half-way done.


And the final product. I used a few eyeballs for cat poops. I dedicate this one to my niece.


Here is the one my mom did.


The Puffin made a cross-eyed, summersaulting cat in the living room.

Snarky-cat, standing on the banister.

A shot looking up the stairs.
Inky with cross-eyed kitty.

No comments: