Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shimokitazawa

Deja Vu?
I wanted to go somewhere new in Tokyo other than the usual so I did some internet research on cool neighborhoods in Tokyo and up popped one called Shimokitazawa. We jumped on a train early Sunday morning and no sooner had the train pulled in when Pingles realized she'd brought me here already in 2008. This was the site of one of our early infamous dates where we played pool and I dazzled her with my billiard skills, crushing her five to zero. Fast forward to now, when we realized there is not much to do here on a Sunday morning - most things were still closed.


So we did what we always do - look for some grub. We settled on a small cafe where I got an egg sandwich.

Pingles got a nice rolled-up sponge cake deal. As soon as we finished eating we were off to our next neighborhood and next adventure. It was nice to relive the memory, however.

No comments: