Thursday, December 10, 2009

One Week and Counting....

Let the Fun Begin...
This is a photo of my golf bag, which has both my golf clubs and my winter gear packed into it. I got a nice 2-week hot-cold Asian vacation lined up. First up, 5 days in Japan - 2 in Tokyo and 3 in a small town north of Tokyo a few hrs. We'll spend at least one day snowboarding and the other two? Dunno. Pingles? After that, down to Singapore where I'll work on the golf game daily. Woo hoo!! Hope to get over to Malaysia to play a round and I'll try another round of "night golf" in downtown Singapore.

We're also gonna drop over to Jakarta for 2 days where I will be a photo-taking, food-eating tourist. Pingles has a meeting there.

2 comments:

Sal said...

Night golf still strikes my funny bone.

FN said...

@Sal - night golf has to be the coolest, smartest thing I've experienced. First off, it's around 75 degrees rather than 90. Second, there is no sunburn. I don't even have to wear a hat. Finally, it's kinda surreal. I like that about it.

Imagine a perfect tee shot into the fairway. As you set-up for the approach shot, all you see is a glowing green cirle, lit by two or three spotlights. Everything around it is 10 shades darker. It is so cool!