Saturday, December 12, 2009

On The Move...

Another Day of Bus-Riding and Exploring
Pingles left for Singapore yesterday. When I woke up today I was kinda confused. No more partner in crime to hang with. I sat around the house moping a bit and decided to go out and explore. First up, a tight, winding, uphill, typically Parisian outdoor market in the 5th. Though I didn't buy anything, I really enjoyed window shopping.


Next up, a Lebanese lunch in the 6th. Pops, I really think this sandwich is right up your alley. Check it out here. You ever had one of those? Finally, off to the 1st for Taiwanese almond-flavored pearl milk tea. Quite an experience, I'll write that up for the Puff List soon. I wrapped it up at a colleagues for dinner. Turns out, Keith is quite a good cook. He made a spicy Thai green-curry chicken dish over rice. I ate really well all day long.

No comments: