Friday, December 4, 2009

Prepping for the Next Trip...

Taking Advantage...
Finally my girlfriend is coming through with some free stuff from her job. For such a big-shot, she sure doesn't spread the perqs... Until now, that is. We're going on an all expenses paid trip to Japan with her company from Dec 18th to Dec 23rd. We'll spend a few days in Tokyo and then a few more days near Nagano, one of which will be filled with snowboarding. She has already got her cool-girl snowboarding gear together, as you can see.

From there, we'll go to Singapore for the holidays and also take a side trip to Jakarta for a few days - she has a meeting to attend there.

4 comments:

The Puff Speaks... said...

Man.. make sure details of this blog doesn't leak out... or I will be fired!!

Then I can retire and you can feed me for as long as I live... hmmm.. does sound nice. Retire!!!!

FN said...

The blog is locked, silly. However, I could invite your colleagues to read it, if you like....

Wahahahahahaha

MaCherie said...

Or I can just ask you all kinds of silly questions on your FB profile-and tag you in a bunch of pics...LOL

The Puff Speaks... said...

Oh man.. I knew facebook was dangerous.

Babe.. you have got to silence your niece!!!