Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Love My Job...

I Really Do.....
I worked hard for 10 years, took on problems that nobody wanted, gained a lot of respect in America, got promoted to VP. What do I get in return? A move to Paris to start all over again, back at square one. I am one of 72 people working on this project, out of which I respect maybe 2. I got more and more bosses every day - I cannot even keep up with it. I am gonna manufacture a way outta here. I've had enough. This thing is a real cluster-F. I'm giving myself until the end of the year to be back in NY, period.

This clothespin photo was shot at a coffee shop in Singapore. Each table has a number. You sit at table 29, for example. They attach a number 29 clothespin to your plate so the delivery folks know where to take it....

No comments: