Saturday, August 29, 2009

I've Been Dumped

He's Not Better Than Me.....
I been away from my golf partner, Che, for a long time. I honestly don't remember the last time we played together. I miss it. He doesn't seem to be missing me though. Got an email from him yesterday that had a pic of him with his new friend, Tiger. Tiger makes Che look like a runt.

Che and his cousin are volunteers at the Barclays, the first tournament in the Fedex championship. I think this photo was taken at the practice round on Tuesday.

4 comments:

The Puff Speaks... said...

He's not better than you??? Ooooo...

FN said...

He's not a better friend.....

Sal said...

Che's really rubbing it in, eh? You know, Tiger really did come to the Turning Stone golf course this past Monday and beat his pals? Upstate NY was ga-ga.

FN said...

Yep, Sal, I eat my words, Tiger showed up in the Cuse. Still surprised that he did.