Friday, February 3, 2017

Singapore - Friends Dinner

Birthdays and New Years Celebration
I took the bus downtown and walked the last 1/2 mile to the National Gallery, a museum made from the former supreme court.  The clouds were threatening as I walked past the padang (cricket pitch.)  I was on my way to a dinner with all of Jean's friends.

When I asked what we were eating, I was told "one pig, one duck."


It was a rather accurate description.  The pig came out first for photos and then was taken away to be carved up.


Yusheng, of course.  By now I think I've had a dozen.

Diana Poon, aka Effie Doggie with her husband Laurence.

Comparing camo pants.  We were teased for having "couple pants."

Group photo.  Top, L to R: Me, Jean, Jia Ming, Marc, MC, Laurence, Kevin, Caviner.  Bottom, L to R: MeiWan, Gina and Diana.


Gina and I have birthdays close to each other.  Every year we pretend to be surprised when the cake comes out. 


No comments: