Saturday, February 4, 2017

Singapore - Family Goodbyes

Over Dinner, Of Course
On our last day we had a big goodbye dinner at the house.  Everyone was in a great mood, we'd had a fun visit.  I'd spent every minute attempting to become a better son-in-law.  My approach was simple - act like Jean.  Say yes to everything, try to pay for things and smile a lot.  I must say - I felt happier after I started doing that.

Giselle, Jean and Papa Tan.  Papa Tan gets teased a lot, as you can see if you read the tee shirt and note the rabbit ears.


Jean and Joanne.  I teased Joanne that I'd moved up the family ladder past her in just two weeks.  I told her she better raise her game...



Aunt Rose, post-chemo, with wig to hide her bald head.

Sijia and her dad.


I almost managed to escape Singapore without a hot pot dinner but nope, that's what we had on the last day.


Aunt Rose with no wig.  We thought she looked better like this.  She had that cool "monk-who-knows-kung-fu look.

Posing at the bottom of the elevator, just before getting in the cab to head to the airport.  Mama Tan and her two daughters.

Mama Tan and the Golden Child.


No comments: