Monday, May 31, 2010

Nani is Outta Here....

Will All Hell Break Loose?
Nani, the super-maid, has gone back to Indonesia. She recently got married and is returning home to start a family. I predicted all kinds of mayhem!

Strangely, to celebrate her departure, SHE had to make US a meal! Hey, she is the best cook, so it is what it is. We had a really nice spread.

Surprisingly, all hell didn't break loose. Puffin's momma is a neat and clean freak so she has us all whipped into shape. I make the bed every morning and wash all my own dishes. She yells at me if I don't hand over my dirty clothes so she can wash em. She is a one-woman powerhouse.

5 comments:

Sal said...

So, who's gonna cook now?

FN said...

@Sal - looks like we'll be going out more now.... (though to be honest, I usually don't eat dinner. I'll just miss those once in a while special dinners she used to cook.)

MaCherie said...

That's rough when you have someone yelling at you to give them your clothes to wash lol. You think she'll do mine if I send them over?

FN said...

@Mach - I live a spoiled life. I have a job where I don't really work and they overpay me. I hang out in the warmth of Singapore and travel around. My maid is now gone but the mother has picked up the slack. I cannot even imagine living a normal life anymore....

MaCherie said...

Ha. You're spoiled and I'm a maid. How'd that happen? lol