Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Everyone Remain Calm...

Tools of the Trade
The quacks didn't like a mole they removed from my back a few weeks ago. It was "atypical" so I went back today to have it and some surrounding flesh removed. They'll send that off to the pathologist and most likely that will be that. If the pathologist doesn't like what he sees, I gotta go back and get more removed - I'll know in about a week. The fun part? I'll be traveling around the world, so I'll have to find a doctor in Singapore to remove the stitches......

I told this story to Bryan, my right-hand man at work. He laughed. "That's nothing - check this one out and this one and this one......." He was showing me various scars on his shoulder, his forearm, his side..... He's had four so far and no biggie. So, everyone just relax.......

4 comments:

MaCherie said...

I'm calm if you're calm.

FN said...

I'm doing a really good job pretending....

MaCherie said...

I have a personal motto that may pertain here: Fake it 'til ya make it. Besides, may as well stay calm until there is a reason not to, right?

FN said...

That's one approach. I'm applying the "panic quietly until you're out of the woods and then pretend you were never worried in the first place" methodology.