Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Pics

Get Ready to Ooooh and Ahhhhh
I went to Che's house to see lil Che. He is a real character, his name is Gavin and he proved to be a great photography subject. He posed tirelessly. I cannot say the same for Che.

Mommy's arms are so comfortable.

What is that shiny thing you keep pointing at me?

Laid back, mommy's friend seems to know what she is doing.
I gave his hair a bit of a tussle, to get a rough and ready shot.
The kid has a real mane of hair.

You gotta pay me for these photos, son.

The kinda-smile. He kept smiling AFTER I took the shot.

Uh-oh, what's that noise? Someone breaking in?

Ok, enough of this mess, I need to catch some Z's.

1 comment:

The Puff Speaks... said...

What a cutsie!! Such nice big eyes... envious. The high forehead is a sign of intelligence.