Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Singapore - Working Hard

Trying to Wrap Up a Lot Prior to Vacation
The Dodo is already in Australia - Sydney to be exact.  I am still in Singapore until Thur evening and then I head out to Melbourne where she'll meet up with me Friday night.  I've been working double-shifts to try to wrap up some work prior to my two week year end vacation.  Today I worked most of the afternoon at an outdoor cafe.  I am in the "reflections" phase of my photography hobby, for some reason.  I can't seem to get enough of them.  In this shot I was trying to get the palm tree reflection in the sunglasses, table top and iPhone.  The focus was the fronds in the iPhone reflection, blurring everything else.
Earlier in the day I was downtown in an area called Raffles Square, named after Sir Stamford Raffles, Singapore's Brit founding daddy.  The rain had let up for a spell.

No comments: