Monday, October 5, 2009

Dear Air France....

Kiss My Behind!
I flew a different airline back to Paris today: Open Skies, which is affiliated with British Airways in some way. For less money you get a lot more room, a seat that goes completely flat and you fly into Orly, which is the smaller airport south of Paris. I slept like a pig, flew through customs, got my luggage quickly and got into town in a flash. What took me so long to find these guys??

I can't wait to go to work and let the British consultants know how much better they are than the French - they love that stuff.

3 comments:

The Puff Speaks... said...

Sure looks spacious and nice.... looks like Open Skies have found themselves a regular :)

Sal said...

Maybe you took so long to find OS because you'd never heard of them? I hadn't, but then I wasn't investigating flights across The Pond. Yeah, stick it to the Frogs!

FN said...

You know it Pingles! Now, watch them go out of business....

No, Sal, we use a specific "company approved" website for booking travel. They only started appearing on it recently, most likely.