Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lazy Rainy Day

No Better Type of Sunday
It's cool and rainy in Brooklyn today which is fine by me. I'm enjoying sitting in my apartment, reading the Sunday NY Times, waiting for the Giants game. I haven't done much exciting since I've been back. I'm enjoying the simple things: eating bagels for breakfast, walking around my neighborhood, working as little as possible. Geppie was supposed to visit this weekend but canceled at the last second due to his mom getting sick.


Things here are much as I left them in May. There are a few new restaurants here and there and a few that have closed. My neighbors plants are looking good - they enjoyed the rainy summer that everyone has been complaining to me about.

2 comments:

Sal said...

All that rain sure made your backyard trees and flowers thrive, though, didn't it? Looks lush.

Of course, the weeds probably grew the best.

FN said...

Lush is right Sal, it's pretty green. But man were people salty about the summer weather in NY this year.