Sunday, October 25, 2009

Transport...

The Alternate Kind...
There are a lot of ways to get around here. One of the more popular is riding in the back of a jalopy with the top down. I've not seen this anywhere else.

Then, of course, there is the old horse and carriage. They're lined up in the big squares waiting for the tourists. This never appeals to me - you're right up against and downwind from horse ass the whole trip.

These two guys didn't seem to care about the tourist trade at all. They were anchored upstream from the river break with their fishing poles out.
Of course, the ultimate form of transport is these little feet. I was hoping she had socks to match the top, but nooooo, just basic black.

2 comments:

The Puff Speaks... said...

Of course I wanted to ride one of those cool old cars around but NOooo... Grumpy prefers the good old tram, train and little feet way.

Yes yes, too much negativity in my life. I am not complaining.. just giving constructive feedback! Wahahahaha...

FN said...

Yeah, you're right - we should taken a ride in the jalopy. It's just, when I thought about it, I pictured you freezing to death - you ain't ready for 50 degree weather with a 40 mile per hr wind, trust me on that one.