Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Paris - Fighting Jetlag

One of my "Special" Job Benefits
I think I'm beginning to reach my happy limit with regards to flying.  It was especially stupid of me to fly from Paris to Singapore for 5 days, though I enjoyed it tremendously.  I'm now in the dreaded jetlag zone.  When I awoke this morning the clock read 4:10 and if I'm lucky it will read 5:30 tomorrow morning when I look.  Just when I get adjusted, it will be time to go back to Singapore....
They say it's easier to go from East to West and I think that's true.  The operative word is "easier" - which isn't to say it's easy.  I definitely had a hard time adjusting in Singapore last week.  I never really felt totally together and then it was time to go.  Doesn't bode well for my future commuting between Singapore and Paris.  I really want to cut back on travel...........

1 comment:

Sal said...

Even the scientists at the Argonne National lab can't figure out how to diminish the effects of jet lag, and started trying about 40 years ago.