Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Other Things I Detest....

About Paris
The ridiculously overpriced, expensiveness of everything. There are only two cheap things in Paris: bread and wine. Everything else is ridiculous. Case in point, the lunch of assorted cold cuts and cheese with a side of cabbage: $75. Or, let's say, the cup of coffee for $8. Or, how about the bagel and cream cheese for about $7. Yes, I am on an expense account, yes, I am reimbursed for everything. Still - it is ridiculous.

The weather. Second in horrendousness only to Wales in terms of places I've lived. You need to have the following with you at all times: a sweater, sunglasses, rain gear, umbrella, shorts. The weather starts out one way, then changes for the worse, then better, then worse. I stopped looking at the forecast - it is worthless.

Coming soon - even more things I hate about this place....

No comments: