Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Working on the Swing

The Type of Work I Love...
I tried out a different range today just for a change of pace. Thank goodness I did - this one is really nice. It is in a neighborhood called Toa Payoh, one subway stop away from Ping-Ping's house in Serangoon. Here is a shot looking out onto the tightly mowed grass range. It is quite reasonable too - just 3 bucks for 80 balls.

The stalls were nicely maintained and by about 5pm, they started to fill up. As I hit I started to think about tomorrow's round in downtown Singapore. Yep, that's right - I found a public course near downtown and I play there tomorrow at 11am. I am excited.

Right behind my stall was a place for "refreshments." Most were swigging beer but I decided to just get some waters. I hit 80 balls to warm up and then hit another 80 while taking video of myself while hitting. I would check the video once in a while to see if I liked what I saw. Mostly I did - I am working on flattening and shortening my swing so some video feedback makes it easier to do.

No comments: