Saturday, May 23, 2009

After the Jetlag

I Think the Jetlag is Over....
I really struggled to stay awake for the whole day yesterday. It was all kind of a blur. We had lunch with some of Puff's girlfriends. We went to a place famous for their Bao, otherwise known as steamed buns. I then played some Mahjong, which given my mental fogginess, could not really be referred to as playing. More like getting played. I got waxed. In the evening we went to a driving range. I hit some balls and watched videos of my swing that Puffin made for me with her camera. Not too pretty to watch so I will save you the pain and not post those videos.

Puffin and her friend each bought a lottery ticket after lunch. They played the same number: 4641. This morning we learned that they both hit. They won 500 Singapore dollars each, which equates to about $350. I talked Puffin into celebrating by going for a breakfast of Roti Prata. See the details HERE on the Puff List, I posted a cool video of the prata maker in action.

No comments: