Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back in the City of Light...

Yeah, Right. More like City of Rain
Just arrived on the overnight flight. As usual we sat at JFK on the ground for an hr for no reason before leaving. I am back in the same hood, same apartment. Seems like I never left. Still in the mid 50's, still raining, still expensive. Already went out for some of my favorites - a baguette from La Fougasse and a praluline from Pralus. As far as my less favorite things - dogshit everywhere, guys dressed like sissies and crap weather - yep, they're all the same too, Ping-Ping.


Here is a walk around the apartment. If you listen closely, you can hear the 400 year old floor boards creak beneath my feet.

2 comments:

The Puff Speaks... said...

I think the delays got to do with you... My plane took off without much delays babe!

The apartment sure looks the same. I wonder how long before you pull the sofa into a bed and laze away :)

FN said...

Man, I almost pulled the couch out within the first hour, but since I am fighting the jetlag I didn't want to tempt myself.