Thursday, February 19, 2009

Working Hard - Ready to Crash!

But My Life is Easy by Comparison...
I've been working really hard lately, getting to the office at 7am and back home around 10pm. Today I have to deliver a big presentation and after it's over I am going to crash. It has me a bit stressed, to be honest. However, you sometimes need something to remind you how easy you have it. When I was changing from the 3 train to the RER at the Opera stop, I walked by some unfortunate souls sleeping next to the elevators. Most folks, when thinking of Paris, probably conjure up scenes of romance and adventure but it's a big city with all the attendant problems.

2 comments:

The Puff Speaks... said...

Babe! Your reward for all you hard work will come next Friday... you know why?? =P

FN said...

Ummm, no, I dunnnooooo.