Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tired of the Same Old Pics?

Another Sunrise From La Defense
Yes, I am tired of taking the same old pictures too. Sorry, but work is very busy these days. When I arrived at La Defense this morning, there was a nice sunrise taking place and I snapped off a shot. This is looking east towards the Arc de Triomphe in the distance. As you can see, the traffic is pretty heavy. On the new news front, I supposedly have a French tutor now. My first lesson is Friday, assuming she doesn't cancel. I have had no luck with French tutors, so I have my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

The Puff Speaks... said...

Hey Grumpy... I do like this picture! The skies is never this pinkish red in Singapore.. why babe?

FN said...

Because Singapore doesn't have a pollution problem, I am guessing?