Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Revenge of the Bug

My Mascot
I've been fighting some kind of flu bug for almost a week now. I had chills and fever last Thursday night but never quite caught the flu. I do feel pretty crappy though, as if the fight is now in the 11th round. Not to sound paranoid, but I believe everyone is sick over here in Paris due to the incessant hand-shaking that takes place when you arrive at work each day. Nice custom, I like it - just not in winter. I cut that practice out - I am the rude American now. At least I got a mascot - the perfect one - he pops up in the oddest places. I don't have a name for my bug mascot. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

The Puff Speaks... said...

Hmmm.. name?? I dunnnnnnnoooo babe! Maybe your dad or mum can come up with one?

Eat It Brooklyn said...

hey! I have been trying for days to comment on the Puff List and it won't let me! I don't know what's going on and it's really frustrating! Any ideas? Other ways to send you messages?

FN said...

@EIB - sorry to hear you're having issues. I have the two blogs set-up the exact same way and my girl leaves comments on both with no issue.

Can you send me a screenshot of your issue to:

roygbivv@gmail.com