Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Trip Upcoming!

And It's Gonna Be Hot
This weekend Puffin and I are going to Sevilla in southern Spain. We're celebrating being together for a year. Or, as I look at it, I am celebrating the fact that she's not completely sick of me yet. Anyway, what kind of idiot books a trip to Sevilla in mid-summer? The weather forecast is for the low 100's during the day. Yep, I'm a dummy. We're gonna have to live like Spaniards - hang out late at night while it's cool, take a few hrs sleep, get up early to eat breakfast, take a long siesta and start it all over again the next day. I look forward to dusting off my Spanish, doing some sightseeing and eating some good Spanish food. I will definitely have some Paella (a dish or saffron rice with all kinds of seafood added.) We leave Friday night and get back Sunday night.

3 comments:

Sal said...

Wow, a whole year. Amazing. Hope you don't melt entirely in S. Spain. I guess we can expect new postings to the blogs?

FN said...

Why is it so amazing? Oh, you mean it's amazing she put up with me for a year? I agree Sal.

New postings, yeah, what you said.

The Puff Speaks... said...

Yeah I think it's amazing too!! Amazing we haven't become two overweight and jobless fatso-s with all the happy eating and playing days spent!!!