Sunday, January 29, 2017

Singapore - Friends Three

Kevin and Cavina
Kevin is Jean's former boyfriend and strange as it sounds, we hit it off right away.  This guy kept me from going crazy when I was living here.  We played basketball, drank coffee, went to the movies, ate, hung out, drank beer.  He taught me all the Hokkien curse words I know, though I can never seem to remember which means what so I string them all together in a burst of anger.  He just laughs and laughs.  Matter of fact, he is always laughing.  Love this guy.

Since I left he got himself a girlfriend, Cavina.  I took to her right away, she always seems to be laughing too.  She is a chemistry teacher and is getting a masters degree in Chemistry.  I am so happy for him - he has a heart of gold and deserves a nice girl like her.  Now, let's see if she can get him to stop smoking....

No comments: