Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sapporo - Coming Up Next

Another Dodo Company Trip
I missed Dodo's company trip last year due to my Paris work schedule.  Luckily I'll make this one.  We're headed to Hokkaido, Japan's northern most island.  It's home to Sapporo beer and a famous ramen loaded with seafood.  Included in our itinerary is a visit to a volcano, walks along a downtown canal and soba noodle making.  We leave on Monday night, spend a day in Tokyo, then fly to Sapporo for a five day stay, then another three days in Tokyo.  Sapporo shares a latitude and weather pattern with Syracuse, so I'll be packing my sweaters and leather coat.  After this trip, I'll have experienced this wacky, interesting country from top to bottom.

1 comment:

Sal said...

It's good to see postings to this blog again. You've been away too long.