Monday, May 16, 2011

London - One Day

I Went to London and all I Got Was a Meeting...
Took the Eurostar last night into London.  It was extremely cramped and uncomfortable, I was quite shocked.  All those billions spent and they pack you in like sardines.  Now that I think about it, I guess those two are related.  I'm in Kensington on the west side of London for a one day meeting, this is a view from the room.  They've converted some old factories into offices.  Quite nice.  The weather is as expected, cool and dark.  We're back on the Eurostar tonight to Paris.  I'll try to take a few shots of the new St Pancras station tonight - it's quite impressive!

3 comments:

Dan said...

I told Jennifer Horgan that I thought the Eurostar was uncomfortable and she took umbrage.

FN said...

@Dad, well I got to see the other side of things when on the way home my colleagues got me upgraded to business class. It's roomy and nice and include free newspapers, magazines, dinner, wine, dessert, etc. So, only the regular folks get crushed on Eurostar, apparently.

Dan said...

Elite booger