Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Paris - Grandpa

From the "Granmpa & Grandpa" Spot
Many days we find ourselves having breakfast at a bistro near the apartment that we refer to as the "Grandma & Grandpa Spot."  I don't know what the real name is, we refer to the elderly couple that run the place.  They're the sweetest people in Paris.  Grandpa has memorized our order and all I have to say is "la meme chose" (the usual.)  We get a tartine with butter, a croissant, a glass of freshly squeezed oj and two coffees.
Today we caught him on film writing out the day's lunch specials.  So many times I've been eating while he's done this and not had my camera.

3 comments:

Sal said...

Yes! A nice shout-out to us older folk. Looks like you have found a gem here.

FN said...

@Sal - this place is great, one of my faves.

The Puff Speaks... said...

Yeah... we always get our friendly "Bonjour!"... nice start to our mornings!