Friday, September 8, 2017

Freedom Trip - Day 3

Cleveland, OH to Bremen, IN
If I didn't know better I'd think there are only two things being eaten in these United States: corn and soy.  We saw nothing but for 275 miles.  Who eats it all?  Is it to fatten up the cows?

Today we stopped in Toledo for lunch.  A Cuban restaurant of all things.  We also bought some peanut butter and chocolate "buckeyes."

We stayed in the corn fields in a small house whose owner was visiting England.  We were about 20 minutes south of South Bend, home to the Fighting Irish.
While I was taking my Japanese lesson over the internet, the Dodo drove over to a local ice cream shop.


The next morning I did a bit of exercise, using luggage for weights.  Someone was stalking me the whole time.

Breakfast was a short drive away.  




No comments: