Thursday, October 16, 2014

Syracuse - Tying the Knot

What a Handsome Couple




What a set of vows....

Jean,
You are the nicest, most giving person I know.  You kindly gobble down all the food I cook, even when it’s bad, without the slightest complaint.  You graciously accept just three-quarters of the bed, though you clearly deserve the whole thing.

I enjoy every day we spend together, talking, laughing and acting silly.  I have become a much better person from knowing you.

I promise to try to be less grumpy and to buy you gifts even when it’s not your birthday.  I love you very much and look forward to spending our days together, into old age.

Josh, 
From the first time you baked me your signature NY cheesecake, I knew you were The One. People say the way to a men’s heart is through the stomach… I guess it applies to me too  You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate and accomplice. You make me happy and more loved than I ever thought possible. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you (especially your homemade meals =p). I believe we are meant to be as we fitted together from the very beginning with our early bird habits, our love for food and travel, our silliness and our boring lifestyles. I promise to try my best to keep to my side of the bed and try to be less of a slob. And for the serious part, I promise to trust, respect, honor and love you in health and sickness, through sorrow and success all through the days of my life.


















No comments: