Saturday, March 2, 2013

Indonesia - Massage

Humiliation for Only Twelve Bucks
You can get an hour's worth of Balinese massage for a reasonable price.  They throw in the flower for free and even prop it behind your ear for you.  I looked through the menu carefully with an eye towards keeping a fair amount of my clothes on.  I settled on the "stress buster" which focuses on shoulders and neck.  I was instructed to remove everything but my underwear.  I kept my shorts on and only relented when the girl came in the room and insisted I remove them.  "What difference does it make" I thought to myself.  I lay face down on the table and she immediately pulled my boxers down, exposing my ass to the fan breeze   Despite my expectations to the contrary, there my naked ass stayed, becoming an integral part of my "stress buster" hour.

No comments: